Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Problem with a recipe;Lamb Rogan Josh

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

Hi,

I'd just like to say thank you for a fantastic recipe - I actually cooked it using lamb shanks and left it in the oven for 3 hours and the meat was lovely and tender and the sauce was sublime!!!

One question though - in the recipe it states using tomatoes and Garam Masala but nowhere in the instructions does it say where to use them. I assumed that I added the tomatoes after i'd sealed the lamb and the Garam Masala at the end but wasn't entirely sure.

Once again many thanks for a great website and a resource for some lovelt recipes.

Carlton Idle

Mamta, on 25/7/2006 03:00pm

Hello Carlton

Thank you for your mail. I am glad to hear that your Rogan josh came out well and thank you for telling me this.

I always love to hear from people who notice a problem with a recipe, or notice an omission and then take the trouble to write to me. You did exactly right with your tomatoes and garam masala, I have now amended the recipe, see http://www.mamtaskitchen.com/recipe_display.php?id=10471

I hope others will do the same :-)

Thank you once again.

Mamta

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com