Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Mixed Vegetable Bhaji 1 (Dry Curry)

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

I've been Googling for information on the preparation of cabbage with Indian spices which are reported to aid digestion of cabbage so bloating does not take place: ginger, asafoedita = hing and fenugreek (as reported at maayeka.com/2012/09/patta-gobhi-aloo-ki-sabzi.html). What I like about the recipe for Mixed Vegetable Bhaji is that it is universal for many vegetables including in combinations of 3 or 4. For people like me who are curious about cuisines from outside of North America, this recipe is an excellent reference and jumping off point. [Edited to remove commercial supplier details]. Thanks for the post! All the best, Roger (Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, USA).

Mamta, on 15/8/2017 09:17am

Thank you for your comments Roger, we love to hear from our visitors. You can also visit us on facebook to see what I am cooking from day to day, season to season; https://www.facebook.com/mamtaskitchen/?ref=br_rs

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com